- Employers for foreign workers (FW) recruitments.
- FW recruitments through EPPAX application; to preparing and checking of documents needed to submit by the Employers to the JTKSM; Employers in the process of investigations by the JTKSM and signing of “AkuJanji”.
- All matters at One Stop Centre, KDN. (T & C Apply)
- In purchase of Bank Guarantee and SKHPPA for FW.
- Arrangements of flight tickets.
- Workers clearance in entry points.
- In FW recruitment process in the source country subject to terms and conditions in that country.
- Employing foreign workers at the permitted state entrance.
- Employers in bringing FW to health screening in FOMEMA panel clinics and X-RAY FOMEMA panel centres. (T & C Apply)
- Employers in collecting the Pelekat Pas Lawatan Kerja Sementara (PLKS) at the Pejabat Imigresen Negeri or JIM Putrajaya. (T & C Apply)
- Managing the Check Out Memo (COM) for the FW in JIM counters. (T & C Apply)
- Application of location change
- Application of Special Pass
- Application of Documents Change/Endosmen Modification
- Application of Runaway Case
- payment at the cashier’s counter.
- Application to obtain Re Entry Visa.
- Application 4th and 5th year for Security Guards.
- New application and temporary PLKS extension.
- Application to represent Employers for overstay settlement.
- The right to make appeal to JKRIM.
- Application to apply VDR extension at the counter.
Above all conditions to be complied with :
- Employers have registered the APS (Agensi Pekerjaan Swasta) representative’s name in the myIMMs system by the Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia (JIM).
- APS representative to submit identification card issued by the JTKSM to the authorities at the entrance; and
- APS representative to submit APS appointment letter from the Employers to the authorities at the entrance.